Saturday, April 28, 2012

What I Love About Messy Diapers


I've had a fetish for ageplay and diapers for quite some time, but I often went through phases of denying my love of messy diapers. Even among other fetishists, it is often seen as taboo and gross and I sometimes found myself ashamed by the dirty interest. Once in a while, those feelings of shame still arise, and my daddy comforts me and is able to quell them.

Lately, I've been frustrated about my inability to talk about dirty diapers with anyone but Daddy, so I had the idea for this blog. Daddy supports me in this endeavor and may even make some guest blogger appearances! 

There are many things I love about pooping in diapers, and I was slowly able to reveal these to Daddy as we got to know one another. I've never listed them all out before and I've rarely even broached the subject with anyone else, but here I go!

What I love about messy diapers:
  1. Humiliation. Feeling humiliated and embarrassed is a very big turn on for me. I like humiliation outside of diaper play, but there is nothing sexier than feeling embarrassed because I've gone potty in my pants. 
  2. Helplessness/Submission. Messing my pants and relying on Daddy to change me makes me feel like a helpless little girl. It brings me to a highly sexual submissive state of mind.
  3. Squishiness. I love the feeling of a mess in my pants. My favorite part is when daddy puts his hand on my diapered bottom and squishes it against me. It reminds me of what a dirty little girl I am and it feels so good, shooting bolts of arousal straight through me.
  4. Relief. When I really, really have to go potty - like I do after Daddy gives me an enema - it feels so nice to be able to relieve myself, and I don't even have to go to the bathroom to do it! I can just relax and fill my pants while my daddy holds me.
  5. Turning on Daddy. I know that when I go poo in my diaper, it turns on my daddy just as much as it does me. I love being able to make him very hard.
I'm sure I can come up with more things I love about messing diapers, but those have to be the top five for me! 

3 comments:

  1. i love diapers to but the odd thing about me is that i am a male and i want to be female

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are really awesome! seriously. If you"re ever in need a second daddy...even a sitter..lol! who are you baby, my soul-mate? i commend you...but i'm aso betting that since you wrote that ...you've probably thought of....or about...at least 100 more reasons why messy diapers kick ass! ..btw, the hand on the messy diaper bottom..how would you like to be slowly marched up the stairs while being guided, steered and that hand...oh yea...the one on that messy butt, pushing up on that diaper and taking you right up to your crib...to sit in that diaper and think about it for awhile stinky little girl!

    ReplyDelete