Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Smell


I often hear about other ABDLs who want to enjoy the feeling of a messy diaper without the odor that goes along with it. Some diaper lovers substitute the real thing by putting oatmeal or bananas in the back of their pants. I've also heard from ABDLs who want to get their hands on that pill that takes the smell out of poo. As a girl with a very big fetish for messy diapers, I personally don't understand this. If my messes didn't smell at all, they wouldn't be as fun!

One thing I like about my messes having an odor is the fact that they make it very obvious I've had an accident. I could never hide a dirty diaper from my Daddy; he would know I'd messed when the smell hit the air. I once went potty my Dry 24/7 while Daddy was at work. As soon as he walked in the door, he knew he had a messy little girl on his hands.

Another thing I enjoy about the odor of my messy pants is the humiliation factor. I embarrasses me to be daddy's stinky little girl, and humiliation turns me on more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment