Monday, April 30, 2012

A Fantasy


I've been acting like a bratty little girl lately and Daddy is starting to get fed up with my behavior. Finally, when I have a little pee accident in my big-girl panties, Daddy decides that he has had enough. He tells me that I am obviously not ready to be a big girl, so he's going to treat me like a baby from now on.

First, Daddy decides that he must teach me a lesson and make me a more compliant little girl. He lays me over his knee, lifts my skirt, and pulls my panties down to my knees. He begins spanking my bottom with his hand. I kick and squirm and struggle at first, but eventually the pain in my bottom and the humiliation of the scene get to me. I whimper and promise Daddy that I'll be a good girl from now on. “Are you ready to be Daddy's baby again?” he asks.

“No!” I protest, kicking my legs again. Daddy spanks me harder until my bottom turns bright pink. I cry and go limp in his lap, accepting my fate. “Daddy, I'll be a baby, I promise!” I plead.

“That's a good girl,” Daddy says as he stands me in front of him. He wipes my tears from my cheeks and strips me of all my clothing, telling me that a baby doesn't need to wear anything.

Next, Daddy puts me in my bondage mittens and places my Nuk5 pacifier in my mouth. “You better leave that paci in like a good baby,” he says. Daddy then prepares a nice warm enema and has me prop myself on my knees with my head down. He takes his time lubing up my little bottom before slipping the enema nozzle inside. I whimper softly through my paci as the enema drains into me. Daddy caresses my back and speaks soothingly to me, telling me that this is for my own good. After the enema is empty, Daddy says he thinks I need to hold the water for a while, and to help me, he slides my pink buttplug into my bottom. Then he lies me on my back and puts me in a nice, thick Abena M4 diaper.

Daddy makes me get down on the floor on my knees and tells me to crawl to the other side of the room and get my bottle. I can feel the enema doing its work in my belly as I slowly crawl. I hear the shutter of the camera as Daddy takes a photo of my crawling bottom and I feel my cheeks flush.

I find my Disney princess baby bottle, but can't grasp it while I'm wearing my mittens. I look to daddy, pouting, but he tells me to bring it to him. I'm able to knock it to the ground and push it forward with my mittened hand as I crawl back.

When finish I making my way to Daddy, he kisses my cheek and asks if I'm thirsty. I realize that I am and nod my head. He fills my baby bottle with chocolate milk and lays me across him, removing my paci as he slips the bottle's nipple into my mouth.

“Who's my sweet baby girl?” Daddy coos as I drink. I feel the enema grip me deep down in my tummy and whimper. “Finish your bottle and then Daddy will let you go potty.” I eagerly drain my chocolate milk as the urge to potty grows.

Daddy sits me up and looks me in the eye. “Do you have to go potty little girl?”
“Yes, Daddy.”
“Very badly?” he asks.
“Yes, Daddy.”
“Are you going to mess your diaper like a good little baby?”
I blush. “Yes, Daddy.”
“Say it,” he demands.
“I'm going to mess my diaper like a good little baby,” I softly repeat, my cheeks red.
“Good girl.”

Daddy puts me over his knee once again, pulling down my Abena. “Daddy's going to remove your plug,” he warns me. “Make sure you squeeze tight and hold the enema in until I say you can go.” Daddy slips the plug out of my full bottom.

“Now,” Daddy says, “if you can hold it for ten more minutes, I'll change you right away.” I glance up at him with my bottom clenched. “But if you can't hold it, you'll be getting another spanking, but this one through your messy diaper.” I pout and attempt to get up from his lap.

“Not so fast, baby girl. You're going to stay right here over Daddy's knee so he can make sure your diaper stays clean and dry for the full ten minutes. Starting...now.”

I squeeze my legs together and shut my eyes while atop Daddy's lap. He begins to rub my bottom through my diaper, which feels quite nice. I continue clenching my bottom tightly as I feel daddy's hand move lower and begin to stimulate my pussy through my thick diaper. I let out a small sigh as Daddy tells me to open my legs. I manage to open my thighs a few inches while maintaining hold of the enema that's attempting to burst from my bottom.

Daddy continues rubbing my pussy, stroking harder and faster until I'm moaning. As he circles my little clit through my diaper, I accidentally lose focus and the floodgates of my bottom open. As my enema begins to gush into my pants, Daddy says, “Aw, what a little baby. She can't even hold back her messes.”

Daddy keeps me over his lap as I mess my diaper, going back and forth between squishing the bottom of my Abena and rubbing my wet pussy through my Abena. I moan and whimper, hiding my face in embarrassment and pleasure.

I fill my diaper under Daddy's watchful gaze as he caresses me. I feel his cock stiffen underneath me. “Are you Daddy's good little baby slut?” he asks as he rubs my pussy through the heavy diaper.

“Mm-hmm,” I moan.

“Then I think you need to pleasure Daddy before your spanking.”

I obediently get on my knees in front of Daddy and he removes my bondage mittens. I flex my fingers and unzip his pants, taking out his wonderful hard cock, tip glistening with pre-cum. I lick up and down his shaft before taking him into my lips. Daddy grasps my hair and starts fucking my face. “That's my good messy girl,” he groans. He thrusts himself into my mouth as I suck his cock like a good girl. I slurp noisily as his spends himself. “Now, time for that spanking,” he says as I swallow.

Daddy makes me get on my hands and knees on the bed and feels the back of my diaper. “Someone is very messy, isn't she?” he asks.
“Yes, Daddy,” I concede.
“Who's my stinky little girl?”
“I am, Daddy,” I blush.

“Now, since you were such a good girl and swallowed every drop of Daddy's cum, Daddy has a special treat for you.” He plugs in my Hitachi Magic Wand and hands the vibrator to me. “You're allowed to use your favorite toy while Daddy spanks your messy bottom,” he says, “but you must count out your spanks and ask permission to cum.”

“Yes, Daddy!” I eagerly agree, excited to feel the vibrations through my dirty diaper.

I prop myself on one hand, the other hand holding the vibrator, as Daddy starts spanking my messy bottom. Back arched, I press the Hitachi to the front of my diaper, moaning.

“1.. 2... 3...,” I count the smacks.

“Mmm 4... 5... Oh Daddy! 6.”

I feel the mess press against my bottom and taste Daddy's cum on the back of my tongue.

“7... 8... Ohh, Daddy, I need to cum soon! 9...”

“That's a good girl,” Daddy says.

“10... Daddy, may I cum please?”

He continues spanking. “I think you can do better than that.”

“11... 12... Daddy, may I please cum in my messy diaper?” 13... 14... Please let your little diaper slut cum in her messy diaper. 15... Please? Please?”

Daddy lets his hand linger on my bottom. “Yes, you may cum, baby girl.”

I press the Hitachi hard into my clit as Daddy pushes his palm into the seat of my diaper, squishing the mess against my bottom. My whole body shakes as I cum hard into my diaper.

“That's a good little baby,” Daddy whispers.

2 comments:

  1. Daddy loved my fantasy. It made him veeeeery hard. He says he wants to act out every detail. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why your Daddy liked the fantasy so much. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete