Sunday, April 29, 2012

Daddy's Surprise


The last time I visited Daddy, he was at work while I was relaxing in bed wearing a Dry 24/7 and the urge to potty hit me. I decided then that it might be fun to let my daddy come home to a messy girl. I waited an hour or two, letting the need to potty grow until I couldn't stand it much longer. Luckily, Daddy was just about to leave the office.

I got up on my knees on the bed and allowed the first of my firm mess slide into the back of my diaper. I took my time messing my Dry, not forcing anything out, but relaxing and letting the poo come out whenever it was ready. It took me about a half hour to empty my bowels while Daddy made his way home.

I pressed my hand into the back of my pants, feeling the mess from the outside and wondering if Daddy would be pleased. I suddenly found myself nervous that he might not be in the mood to change my dirty diaper. I laid down on my back and relaxed, letting the insecurity pass.

By the time Daddy came home, I'd been in my pants for nearly an hour. As soon as he walked in the room, he could smell that he had a messy girl on his hands. He smiled and kissed my face before asking me to roll over so he could see my bottom.

Daddy squished and smacked my diapered bottom as I took off his pants. I sucked his yummy cock until he came in my mouth. Daddy absolutely loves letting me suck him off when I'm wearing messy pants.

After that, he lay me on my back and plugged in my Hitachi Magic Wand. I pressed the powerful vibrator into my clit through my thick diaper as my daddy kissed me and played with my tits. I was close to cumming but I needed an extra boost, so I asked Daddy to squish the mess in my pants. It felt so nice that I had an amazing orgasm in my messy diaper.

Daddy took his time cleaning me up while he changed me. I felt fresh and clean when he put me in some big girl panties to go to dinner.

Later, I told Daddy about the nervousness I felt while waiting for him to come home. He reassured me that he would always love coming home to a messy girl. It makes me happy that he loves my messy diapers just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment