Friday, June 1, 2012

Please Excuse my Absence


Sorry I was gone for a while, everyone! I disappeared for a few reasons. The first reason is one that I am not proud of and that makes me a bit sad. I went through a brief period of feeling unhappy about having my fetish. I know it's silly, but it does happen to all of us sometimes. I have a kinky, loving, supportive partner, but once in a while, the taboo-ness of my favorite fet gets to me. I actually avoided the idea of diaper messing for a few weeks. It made Daddy confused and perhaps a bit upset, I am sorry that I avoided communicating about it with him at first. Next time I will be sure to talk about it properly with my daddy as soon as the feelings appear.

In addition to that, I also was busy preparing to and then spending time with Daddy! That is a big YAY! I got over my aversion to dirty diapers before hanging out with him, luckily. I had expected that after that spell, I might be very nervous about it, but I actually felt quite calm and content. Daddy is very good at soothing me and making me happy.

Anyway, now I am home from my trip and ready to share some new experiences with you all! Daddy and I tried a few fun new things and I can't wait to write all about them!

4 comments:

  1. I'm *so* glad you're not gone for good. I keep hearing that people with diaper fetishes tend to go through binge/purge cycles, and try to give up the fetish sometimes. I can see how a fetish for dirty diapers can come with some guilt or shame sometimes. . . try not to let it get to you! It seems like your Daddy loves it, and if you both are doing what makes you happy, that is all you can do.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guilt of having such a fetish is so common, I have lost count of the amount of times that I have tried to put things out of my mind and live a 'normal' life.

    I am glad that you got through it and I bet that your daddy is too. I look forward to reading all about your adventures.

    DC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I should have come to my boyfriend right away when the feeling of shame hit me. If so, we would have talked it out and I wouldn't have been gone as long! I've learned from it. :)

      Delete