Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Messy Fun!


While I was spending some quality time with Daddy last weekend, wearing a nice thick Abena, I felt the urge to go potty. I sat on Daddy's lap, my head on his shoulder, and made a little mess in my diaper. He kept his hands on the back of my diaper while I went potty; he loves to feel me go!

After I made a little mess, we lay back on the bed and started kissing. Daddy removed my dress and bra so that I was only in my dirty Abena. He rubbed the front of my diaper and squished the mess in the back. I love when he does that! It feels so good.

Daddy said he wanted me to suck his cock, so I undid his belt and took off his jeans. Daddy told me to get on top of him in the 69 position. I felt so embarrassed and excited to have my messy diaper so close to my boyfriend's face! As I sucked his delicious hard cock, Daddy rubbed my diaper, feeling and smelling my mess, telling me that I was his good little diaper slut. It made me really hot! When Daddy came in my mouth, I swallowed every drop like a good girl.

After Daddy came, I sat back on the bed and realized I had to mess my diaper a little more. I sat on my knees and went potty in my already dirty Abena while Daddy watched. When I was done, Daddy got out my Hitachi Magic Wand. He rubbed the vibrator along the front of my diaper as he squished the mess in the back. It was heavenly. As I felt the vibrator over my clit, I thought about having my messy diaper in Daddy's face, and I came very hard.

I had never 69'd with Daddy while in a messy diaper before. It was really fun! We will definitely have to do that again.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time was had by all! Thanks for sharing such an intimate experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect story. My dream this kind of situation. Share more.

    ReplyDelete