Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Home Movies


Recently, my boyfriend and I became interested in the idea of making sexy home movies. The idea of having my naughty acts caught on tape is just so humiliating!

Daddy and I tried this once during my last visit. After messing my Bambino and cuddling a while, Daddy said he wanted me to suck him off and he busted out his camera. He proceeded to ask me embarrassing questions about the messy accident I'd had in my diaper and about how I'm a naughty little diaper slut. He then filmed me sucking his cock dry. After that, he had me bend over in front of his camera to show off my squishy little diapered butt. It made me blush with humiliation and excitement!

I can't wait for Daddy and I to make more home movies. This morning, I masturbated to this very idea. In my fantasy, I'd been given an enema and was then diapered and tied up. Daddy decided to keep me bound so I wouldn't try to hide from his camera. I fantasized that he filmed me releasing my enema and asked me embarrassing questions during it, his microphone catching all of my answers and whimpers. He made me admit to loving messy diapers and proved just how much I love them by making me cum as he filmed every moment. I hope we get to act out this scene soon!

2 comments:

  1. this sounds amazing! we would love to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a guest, i can oblige. :)

    as for content acceptance in streaming sites, i'd stick with dprtube.com or theslutbox.com

    both are like the youtubes of our 'community', if ya know what i mean.. :P

    ReplyDelete